STRATEGIC, TACTICAL & OPERATIONAL CONSULTING
In a flagging global economic context, companies are under increasing competitive pressure and facing ever more demanding customers in terms of price and service level.
Outsourcing of industrial production, trade globalisation, multiplication of distribution channels, sustainable development ... the list of new challenges goes on and on and, with them, comes a much greater need to adapt to this new environment.
Optimising Supply Chain management has thus become an essential strategic and operational tool for companies looking to seize a decisive competitive edge:
- by improving their customer service;
- by slashing their costs and stocks in a sustainable manner;
- by managing their logistics flows throughout the Supply Chain better.
A COMPLETE RANGE OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES DEDICATED TO YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN
Consultancy in Supply Chain Management, DIAGMA's core business, combines 3 branches of action - 3 complementary visions that are able to provide an overall response to your Supply Chain problems: strategy, tactics and operational improvement.
|This multi-tier range of Supply Chain consultancy services can provide Management, Financial Supply Chain and Logistics Departments with pragmatic solutions tailored to their business's needs, focused above all on optimising the flow of products that come into, are processed within and leave their company.|
- Overhauling the Supply Chain.
- Industrial Strategy.
- Logistics Network Strategy.
- Value Chain Analysis.
- Development of the IS Strategy.
- Outsourcing/Insourcing of Logistics Operations.
- Stock Reduction & Customer Service Improvement.
- Overhauling the Forecasting, S&OP, Production Planning and Procurement Processes.
- Overhauling Key Indicators (KPIs).
- Assistance with Implementing Advanced Planning Software (APS).
- Industrial Master Plan.
- Operational Management/Overhauling Organisations.
- Operational Process Optimisation/Lean.
- Synchronisation & Acceleration of Production Flows.
- Activity-Based Management.
Distribution & Transport
- Network design, Implementation of and Assistance with getting Distribution Centres up and running.
- Warehouse Performance Improvement.
- Transport Invitation to Tenders and Optimisation.
- Choice of Service Providers and Operational Assistance.
- Assistance with Choosing WMS and TMS software.
- Traceability, RFID.
- Calculation and Reduction of CO2 Impacts (ADEME certification).